So yesterday there was some shizzle happening at my tube station (which im not gonna say cuzz i dont want anyone stalking meh .-.) and basically we had to find our way to school without using the route we usually take. Basically we were going to go with a couple of older kids from our school who had a route figured out- but no way were we going to take the easy way out…
Basically we (it was me and my friend I go to school with) decided to wait for our other friend who went to our station, who took at least twenty minutes. By the time we had got a hold of ourselves… we realised that the next train would be coming in 13 minutes. Now im pretty sure that wouldve been nothing to sit and eat a bag of crisps and wait there, but no, this is what we did.
So we had been calling our mums over and over trying to figure out what to do. We were about to just go on some other route involving changing about 4 times, but then our friend said Hey why don’t we go back to my house (at this point i was suggesting just skipping school…) and then my dad can get a cab!
So we went back to her house, which Ive actually never been to before, and her dad who was actually still in his PJs called to get a cab. It took a whole hour. Meanwhile- we had told our other friend- who goes from the station one along from ours, to stay where she was and we’d pick her up in the cab, and poor her, because the cab was so slow she had to wait over an hour XD.
Anywayss… after playing on our friends iPad for a while at her house, we finally got in the cab, picked up our friend and got to school. We got outside school at about 9:30… but we decided to go on a little adventure…
Which basically means running around the streets doing nothing in particular and acting drunk.
So after a while we headed back to school, and we got in at about 10ish… almost break!
So that was our adventure to school. But of course, coming back, we just had to make hard for ourselves. Okay before I go into more detail, yu might get a bit confuzzled, so lets just say that, the first friend i talked about lets call Friend A, and the one we waited for 20 minutes Friend B and the one who waited an hour at the station along from ours Friend C. Okay so basically, I was gonna meet A by the school gates- but of course, C dragged me into Bs classroom, and they said that apparently the trains still werent working. Now… I cant really be bothered to explain the whole thing- but long story short, the trains actually were working and we had made it all hard for ourselves by taking the route that i metioned earlier- that the older kids from our school were taking to school.
This basically just consisted of getting lost in about 3 different stations, and “ friend B and C” running after this person wearing these awesome pastel coloured shorts- and i pretty sure she was kinda freaked out because they kinda cornered her and asked to take a picture of them lol.
But apart from that…. well… we survived.
The other thinggg is that today was Engineering Day at school- where basically we were in groups of 6 within our houses [it was a house competition] and in pairs we did some different engineering tasks.
The only one I did was the Marshmallow and Spaghetti Tower task- which consisted of using about 20% of the marshmallows on the tower and eating the other 80%.
The last thing is- I think I’ve already mentioned this before- I’ve gotten my friend into Paramore and Sleeping With Sirens lately, and I am in the process of getting her into Pierce the Veil so I’ll keep you updated on that lol
We’ve already come up with an extremelly sexy dance to the lil tango bit in Bulls in The Bronx ^.^ lol
Okay so thats it for now- i’ll update this post with pics in a couple of hours because Im posting from my phone right now 🙂